lunes, 12 de mayo de 2014

A different strain of Mexican

Despite some friends' beliefs I am not a burrito connoisseur, nor do I have Mexican parties with sombreros, nor do I celebrate Cinco de Mayo or Día de los Muertos. I am different strain of "Mexican", called Colombian-Guatemalan. And other than speaking Spanish and liking soccer I'm not very Mexican at all, in fact Colombia is a separate country with different people like England and the United States, or francophone Switzerland and francophone Belgium. 
If you want recommendations on a Mexican restaurant or perhaps how to party like a Mexican you could Yelp it or Google it and then invite me. I'm also curious and interested in learning about Mexican culture. And I'm positive that there is more to it than Chipotle, Taco Bell, Tequila, telenovelas and sombreros. In fact I've visited Mexican land and the food is nothing like Chipotle or Taco Bell, is heavenly! You'd be surprised.
Take note...

No hay comentarios: